'Tis the season to be cozy, and for us, that means livin' in layers! Lots of them! Whether you're strollin' the streets or settling into sofa city, our new collection is sure to keep you comfortable, cozy, and dressed to impress at all your fall festivities. We caught with our VP of design, Marcus Cecconi, to dish on his fall faves from the new collection. Fleece to flannel, and everything in between. Take a look at some of the fall favorites from the guy behind the gear!
1) Hawkins / Ervin / Keller - I have a few of these already and LOVE them. The Our wovens are so special and these brushed flannels almost feel like knitwear. They are THAT comfortable.
2) Brady / Russ - our lightweight fleece is one of my favorite products in the line. I wear these all weekend once the weather turns. Incredibly comfortable, but not too heavy; the perfect weight.
3) Person - Great long sleeve polo. The right weight for early fall. Perfect option to a woven shirt. We trimmed out the inside placket and yoke in contrast color. Great collar.
4) Elsinore - I love this “sweater” because it's casual and feels more like that favorite old sweatshirt that lives in the back of your closet. Great over a woven and under your favorite sport jacket.
5) Hugo Pants - our new “6 Pocket” is AWESOME. Incredibly soft worn-in feel. Our fit has been updated to the point of being on trend, but not super skinny. Wearable classic pant and so comfortable. I think guys will buy one color, put it on and then buy every other pant we make because the fit is THAT good.
6) Hudson Vest - I like to call this “Hudson 2.0”. We scoured different factories for the softest materials and fiber fill to make our classic puffer vest the softest, warmest, casual vest on the market. Trimming every color in contrast interior colors and patches, the puffer pop! I currently own 2 and rotate them day to day.