johnnie-O is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in 2005 in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry. johnnie-O is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men and boys. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented.
johnnie-O I looking for an amazing Demand Panner to join our team Production team! Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, a team player, extremely detail-oriented and committed to ensuring that the customer receive high quality product. We’re also looking for someone who wants to grow, learn, and to strategize ways to make the production process smoother, and ultimately play a major role in the success of the company. This is an incredible opportunity to make a large impact for the right person.
- Assist in formulating seasonal buy plans for the company’s e-commerce and wholesale channels, from both a top-down and bottoms-up approach including Style/Color counts by category/sub- category for each month
- Develop and analyze category and product performance reports to assist in inventory management, off price management and chase buys
- Analyze and report on seasonal buy accuracy
- Monitor marketing plans and understand their impact on inventory particularly as it relates to E-Commerce
- Monitor prebooks versus inventory buys to look for opportunities to adjust buys
- Track and present suggestions on ecommerce inventory management
- Develop excel based reports, metrics and analyses to identify problems aimed at increasing inventory turns and cash management
- Utilize reporting to analyze style trends to adjust buys accordingly
- Effectively communicate results to channel heads
- Complete other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in related field and/or 2-3+ years of experience
- Apparel experience
- Strong communication with fellow employees
- Team player - ability to work well with others in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong excel skills including filters, pivot tables
- Prior Experience with Full Circle, Blue Cherry or similar ERP a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Salaried position plus bonus opportunities, paid time off, and paid holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance benefits
- Employee discounts
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, johnnie-O offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume to: Breanne@johnnie-o.com
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you!