johnnie-O is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men, women and children. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. johnnie-O’s logo is a highly recognizable asset that has resonated strongly with consumers. The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented (www.johnnie-O.com). johnnie-O has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years. We are looking for an eCommerce Associate to help us continue this growth trajectory.
johnnie-O is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic candidate to join the eCommerce team. Candidate must be outgoing and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. This position reports to our eCommerce Content Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create emails for newsletters, (including all copy and design, plus implementation with Klaviyo)
- Work with Marketing Team to assist with writing and editing copy for digital and print materials.
- Work with Manager to create advertising by developing ad copy, writing promotional pieces and designing assets for social channels
- Assist with website content creation, site search and website personalization and testing
- Partner with outside agencies and provide needed deliverables
- Write descriptive product details for PDP
- Regularly audit site
- Help manage content calendar
- Maintain strong understanding of customer experience data (abandoned cart, top products, AOV, etc.) and implement educated marketing strategies
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met for site refreshes
- Work with eCommerce team to create and manage site tags and metadata
- Collaborate with Creative Services team to manage product photography needs and help execute photo shoots as needed
- Help manage Amazon account and listings
- 1-3 years experience in eCommerce, preferably for a fashion related company
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal skills with an attention to proper grammar a must
- Comfortable using email service providers (Klayvio a plus)
- Knowledge of Shopify Plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Thorough understating of retail business practices and metrics
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
Benefits & Compensation:
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to: nicole@johnnie-O.com