Green Grass Customer Engagement Specialist
Green Grass Customer Engagement Specialist
johnnie-O is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in 2005 in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry. johnnie-O is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men and boys. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented.
johnnie-O is a fast-growing multi-channel apparel company. We seek to attract highly motivated individuals that want to work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. johnnie-O management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. We are a fun and dynamic bunch that are motivated in working to get the company to the next level. Our employees are smart, creative, and passionate individuals who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We embrace talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It is our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
johnnie-O is looking for an amazing Green Grass Customer Engagement Specialist to join our team in the Raleigh, NC office! Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, a team player, solutions-oriented and committed to ensuring that the Green Grass business operates smoothly and efficiently. We are also looking for someone who wants to grow, learn and make a large impact!
Customer Service, Operations and Sales Support for the Green Grass business
- Serve as the front-line customer service resource for Green Grass customer base and Green Grass Sales force
- Manage customer inquiries, via both email and telephone
- Manage special circumstances and needs based on inquires
- Quickly and thoroughly solve customer problems
- Data entry including entering and adjusting orders, issuing invoices/credits, locating orders/invoices, setting up accounts
- Responsibility for proactively and systematically managing through any/all production and process-related issues for Green Grass channel
- Liaise with multiple areas of the company to ensure customer lead times are being met consistently
- Lend support to our Green Grass Tournament efforts, which may include but not be limited to:
- Tournament order entry and upkeep
- On- or offline event execution
- Support buying group operations as needed
- Build relationships with Green Grass customers and generate opportunities to up- and cross-sell
- Support johnnie-O events and other activities as needed
- Responsibility for organizing, managing and executing product needs of PGA TOUR (and other) professionals
- BA or BS, or equivalent, in related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Full Circle and/or Repspark experience a plus
- Green Grass experience a plus
- Customer service mindset – with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented; strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and possess an outgoing personality
- Be comfortable with building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, internal teams and management
- Effective at working in a team environment while managing individual priorities and duties efficiently
Benefits & Compensation
- Salaried position plus discretionary bonus opportunities, paid time off, and paid holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision/FSA/ Employee Assistance Program (EAP)/Life Insurance benefits
- Employee discounts
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, johnnie-O offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume to: HR@johnnie-o.com
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you.