Green Grass Sales Associate
johnnie-O is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in 2005 in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry. johnnie-O is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men and boys. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. johnnie-O’s logo is a highly recognizable asset that has resonated strongly with consumers. The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented.
johnnie-O is a fast-growing multi-channel apparel company. We seek to attract highly motivated individuals that want to work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. johnnie-O management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. People who come to johnnie-O want to work here because we have created an environment that encourages creativity and achievement. We are a fun and dynamic bunch that are motivated in working to get the company to the next level. Our employees are smart, creative, and passionate individuals who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We embrace talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It is our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
johnnie-O is looking for a passionate, self-starting, organized and personable sales associate to assist in maintenance and growth of 75+ accounts in the Tri-State Green Grass territory. These accounts include the top golf and country clubs, racquet clubs and resorts in New York, Connecticut, and Northern New Jersey and Long Island.
Green Grass Sales Associate
Support Sales Associate from Greenwich, CT Office in managing existing accounts within entire Northeast Green Grass sales territory with a hyper focus on driving sales and brand awareness through the further penetration of existing accounts
- Develop knowledge of the johnnie-O brand, product, systems and processes as well as the niche market johnnie-O inhabits
- Assist Sales Associate on order entry and management, inbound customer inquiries, issue resolution, and consistent communication with customer base
- Source new business within existing accounts, drive and execute event business, and work with Sales Associate to identify and prioritize target list and outreach strategy
- Support custom decoration / embroidery process with customers and third-party partners, work with internal johnnie-O teams (customer service, accounting, operations, etc.)
- Coordinate road trip and trade show scheduling/attendance with maximum efficiency
- Work with Marketing to develop fresh, relevant sales assets
- Must be a personable, highly organized self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills who remains positive in the face of challenges
- Goal-oriented individual with time and self-management skills, enthusiasm for travel and is able to multi-task / manage multiple projects at once with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Sales oriented
- Works well in teams and is willing to assist colleagues across channels if and when needed
- BA/BS, Golf Industry knowledge, sense of humor, enthusiasm for the johnnie-O style
Benefits & Compensation
- Salaried position plus bonus opportunities
- Expense reimbursement, promotional product budget and employee discounts
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, johnnie-O offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume to:
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you.