johnnie-O is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in 2005 in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry. johnnie-O is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men and boys. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented.
johnnie-O is a fast-growing multi-channel apparel company. We seek to attract highly motivated individuals that want to work as a team and share in the commitment, responsibility and discipline required to achieve our vision. johnnie-O management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. We are a fun and dynamic bunch that are motivated in working to get the company to the next level. Our employees are smart, creative, and passionate individuals who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We embrace talented people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. It is our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
johnnie-O is looking for a passionate, self-starting, organized and analytical Invoicing Specialist to be a part of the Accounting Team. A key part of this role will be doing daily invoicing, running/analyzing reports to be communicated to the rest of the company and supporting the accounting team with additional projects.
- Accurately process daily invoice batch from our 3PL and embroidery partners into our ERP
- Identify, assess and resolve any and all challenges and/or issues that may impact invoices
- Prepare and perform quality control on invoices for accuracy.
- Investigate and communicate any missing billing items to ensure invoices are not being missed
- Produce, track, maintain and update invoices with any rebills and or corrections as needed
- Maintain billing files in an orderly and confidential manner
- Prepare, generate and maintain credible financial reports
- Communicate reports and manage any work flow that comes out of reports across different departments within the company
- Update and send reports to management and clients as requested
- Collect and compile data from multiple sources for data entry
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Complete assignments in a timely manner
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance and/or 2+ years of experience
- Must be a personable, highly organized self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills who remains positive in the face of challenges
- Works well in teams and is willing to assist colleagues across channels if and when needed
- Enthusiasm for the johnnie-O style
- An adept problem solver who continues to pursue problems to their fullest resolution either independently or as a member of a team
- A flexible and versatile individual who is willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong work ethic and an eager learner willing to go outside of their comfort zone
- Has the ability to take initiative to solve problems that arise and recommend processes to improve the customer experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excel expert – pivot tables, vlookup, macros a plus
- Experience with Full Circle a plus
- Apparel and consumer products experience is a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Salaried position plus bonus opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Employee discounts
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, johnnie-O offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, a generous time off policy including vacation, paid sick time, a retirement savings plan, bonus opportunities, and a generous employee discount. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment.
To apply for this exciting job opportunity, please send your resume to:
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to hearing from you.