Wingman: Customer Engagement Specialist
We believe that our brand is only as happy and healthy as its customers! Therefore, the Customer Engagement Specialist plays a critical role in the success of the entire company. The perfect Customer Engagement Specialist is an advocate for our customer, striving to deliver superior service and to create a fantastic experience. We desire someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities and be able to execute at a high level. This position allows an individual to experience and learn many areas of the company. Many of the people that work for us today in other areas of the company started in customer service as a wingman.
johnnie-O is a branded lifestyle apparel company, founded in Santa Monica, CA, that embodies living your best life. Its blend of Southern California lifestyle coupled with a hint of East Coast tradition and Midwest grit creates a truly distinct point of view within the lifestyle apparel industry.
The johnnie-O brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented. johnnie-O has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years.
Location: Los Angeles, California
Compensation: TBD based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for someone who will demonstrate the following qualities:
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication and people skills
• A flexible and versatile team player willing to go above and beyond when needed
• Morning person – role will require early mornings
• Sales friendly people person
• Detail-oriented and analytical
• Ability to take initiative in problems that arise and recommend processes to improve the customer experience
• Candidate should have a BA/BS
• Preferred: Intermediate Excel skills; Experience with B2B platform, eCommerce platform, and/or ERP system, especially order entry, inventory reconciliation, and returns processing
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Primary role will be to be the johnnie-O Wingman
• Serve as the front line, on-call resource for multi-channel customer base via phone, email and in-person
• Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for all customer transactions that do not go 100% as planned
• Data entry including, entering and adjusting orders, issuing invoices/credits, locating orders/invoices
• Support the Operations/Marketing/Ecommerce/Sales teams on special projects
• Support johnnie-O events and other activities as needed
johnnie-O offers a challenging career coupled with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For more information and to apply to this position please email a resume and a brief paragraph about yourself and why you are excited to join the johnnie-O team to: wingman@johnnie-O.com
johnnie-O 2048 Cotner Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025